Mrs. Reynoso's Speech Therapy
Virtual Back to School Night / Helpful Information for the Year
- Suggestions to help encourage your child's speech and/or language development. This website is broken down by grades K-5.
- Here is another link to Speech Development.
- Information on Bilingual Children regarding speech and language.
- Link to information on Apraxia Children.
- Click here for information on Stuttering.
- Special Education Parent Rights - English
- Special Education Parent Rights - Spanish
- This link is to several handouts on tips, activities and general information for parents.
- Here is the LUSD articulation norms, what age should your student be able to produce a sound. Articulation/Speech Sounds Developmental Chart
- This website has information on bilingual learners.
- Here is the receipt of confirmation for receiving student's IEP goals and services.
- Here is a checklist to help you determine if your student needs to be referred to a speech therapist.
- Articulation Practice
- Jumbo Articulation Practice
- Here are several YouTube videos on how to produce different sounds.
- My personal website includes additional home practice as well as great information from a variety of resources.