Welcome to the heart of our learning community!
The Learning Commons is the physical and digital learning hub of Hansen Elementary School
where teachers and students work collaboratively toward creating knowledge and innovation.
Access the eBook
Collection of LUSD/HES
Access the HES Print Collection available for
check-out in the Learning Commons
Need help from Britannica? See their support page.
Need help from Gale? See their support page.
African American History Primary Source Database
Buttons Above For On Campus Access and Links Below For Off Campus Access
- CultureGrams Off-Campus Access - Concise social, cultural, and political information on countries, U.S. states, and provinces around the world. (Grades 3-12)
- SIRS Discoverer Off-Campus Access - A general reference database providing safe, reliable, curriculum-aligned content and features for use by students and educators. (Grades 3-9)
- SIRS Issues Researcher Off-Campus Access - Pros and cons on 360+ (and growing) complex social issues with relevant, credible information that tells the whole story on the major questions of the day. (Grades 6+)
- eLibrary Guided Research Off-Campus Access - Guided Research edition delivers one of the largest general reference collections of periodical and digital media content including more than 11,000 Research Topics (Grades 6+)
- eLibrary Database Edition Off-Campus Access - Database Edition General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. (Grades 6+)
- Central Student Edition Off-Campus Access - designed to bring instant results to users across thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers, videos, reports, and more. This resource brings together some of ProQuest's most used databases in education, humanities, psychology, science, social sciences, and news. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- Research Companion Off-Campus Access - a self-guided product that supports information literacy, writing, and research skills instruction. (Grades 8+)
- Ebook Central Off-Campus Access - provides authoritative, full-text e-books in a wide range of subject areas along with powerful tools to find, use, and manage the information. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
Need help from ProQuest? See their support page.
Need help from TeachingBooks.net? See their support page.