Mr. Rosas 7th/8th Grade History/Social Studies
Be sure to check Canvas for daily announcements and assignments.
Link to New Canvas Website: https://lammersville.instructure.com
How to create a parent observer account - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fnN4PUPQTUtJZzhmCCoFRD-GEvmMDQbp/view
Week at a Glance
Week 25; 3/1/202:
- 7th Grade World History: Chapter 11: Feudalism and the Middle Ages
- Essential Learning Question: How did Europe change during the Middle Ages?
- 8th Grade U.S. History: National Geographic: Chapter 12: Manifest Destiny
- Essential Learning Question: Why were Americans inspired to move west?
Mr. Rosas History Class Daily Schedule
- Period 1: 7th Grade World History: 8:10 - 8:55 a.m.
- Period 2: 8th Grade U.S. History: 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Period 3: 8th Grade U.S. History: 9:50 - 10:35 a.m.
- Period 4: 7th Grade World History: 10:55 - 11:40 a.m.
- Period 5: 8th Grade U.S. History: 11:45 a.m. - 12: 30 p.m.
Mr. Rosas Office Hours
Week 25: 3/1/2021 - Please email me to schedule a live meeting.
This Week: Monday -Thursday: 2:00 to 3:00.
Friday - 8:00 - 10:00.